Your idea. 54 hours / Startup Weekend Zlín / 13. – 15. 3. 2020
Learn how to build a digital product, meet like-minded people, make a prototype, get feedback from great mentors and real users – and win over the hearts of the judges to take the prize. 🚀💥
This is Startup Weekend Zlín, 54-hour event designed to take any tech-related idea from concept to creation within a matter of days.
You will learn the process of going from concept to creation, get introduced to the world of startups, meet experienced, talented, and passionate mentors and compete with other talented teams. This makes Startup Weekend an excellent prerequisite for building own digital product or for innovation.
Tickets already available on: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/techstars-startup-weekend-zlin-15032020-tickets-70036953413
Programme and Mentors: http://communities.techstars.com/czech-republic/zlin-czech-republic/startup-weekend/15255
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/startupweekend_zlin/
- Facebook event: https://www.facebook.com/events/2509717845982567/?active_tab=about
- Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/startupweekendzlin
Contact: Any questions, please email the team at email@example.com or call: +420 725 956 844
Who is Startup Weekend for?
It doesn’t matter what you do or where you come from, Startup Weekend is designed for anyone who wants to learn about building digital products.
* aspiring & experienced entrepreneurs
* developers and other tech-related professionals,
* designers of all types,
* non-technical talent (i.e. business, sales, finance, legal, etc.),
* students from universities and even high schools
* professionals looking to switch careers or build new skills
Your full-price ticket includes:
* Access to the full, weekend-long, event
* Opportunity to pitch your idea on Friday night
* Mentoring by all-stars from the Czech startup community
* 7 meals plus coffee throughout the weekend
* 1 awesome Startup Weekend t-shirt
* All-star judge’s panel led by tech, startup, and blockchain leaders
* Membership in the Startup Weekend Community
Do I need to come with an idea?
If you have an idea for a startup, then great! We hope you pitch for the weekend. If you don’t have an idea, that’s quite all right! Come and spend the weekend, listen to the ideas being pitched, and see if something strikes your interest! The weekend is all about learning about the startup ideation process and learning from each other. If you have more questions, check out the Startup Weekend First Timers FAQ (http://startupweekend.org/about/firsttimer/).
Studentská soutěž TALENT MK brzy oslaví 10 let své existence!//= get_the_modified_time('j m. Y', $post->ID) ?>
Dlouhá životnost a možnost recyklace je základ naší tvorby.//= get_the_modified_time('j m. Y', $post->ID) ?>
Navrhla jsem nový design bot pro potřeby starého strojního vybavení továrny.//= get_the_modified_time('j m. Y', $post->ID) ?>
Návšteva Cross Innovation Conference - Hamburg//= get_the_modified_time('j m. Y', $post->ID) ?>
Tvoříme decentně, s důrazem na kontext.//= get_the_modified_time('j m. Y', $post->ID) ?>